Here are a few entry points into learning more about What’s the Story? The Vermont Young People Social Action Team.
- Course Description, Calendar of Key Dates, Application, and Credit Agreement Form
- Rhythm of the Year’s Work – At a Glance
- Our Team: Brief Description of Roles
- Blog Directions
- Media Kit Contents
- Assessment/Reflection Documents
- This Year:
- I-Search Blog. To see a specific student’s work and the journey of their learning and meaning-making, please scroll down the page, click “Categories” on the right-hand side, and select a learner.
- Last Year:
Stories About WTS:
- WTS Newsletters. Ongoing. Updates from both the Vermont and Kentucky programs.
- “Disruption in the Classroom.” Middlebury Magazine. November, 2016. Feature article shows a dynamic perspective of WTS through different students’ journies and honors the devotion, hard work, and unique approaches of each.
- “Screen Doors: Five Tech Programs Opening up New Worlds for Kids.” Kids VT. October 2016. Five innovative programs leveraging technology in innovative ways in Vermont.
WTS on Social Media: